Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: May 12, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing on Ordinance #2010-09: AMP WASG 2012-2013: Non-Pool Purchases
• First Reading of Resolution #2010-20: Bryan Center Roof Replacement Project
• Franklin Foundation Presentation on Affordable Senior Housing
• Council Retreat
• Levy Timeline
• Housing Needs Assessment
• ICMA Performance Measurement Program
• June 12 Street Closures
• Progress Report on Filling ESC Vacancies
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 11 a.m. on the Thursday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or [email protected] .