Monday, June 7, 2010 , 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor, Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change. Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 11 a.m. on the Thursday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or email@example.com.
• First Reading of Resolution 2010-22 Approving the Repaving Contract
• First Reading and Hearing on Ordinance 2010-10 Declaring Public Property Surplus and Use of Internet for Sale of Surplus Property
SPECIAL REPOR TS
• Presentation on Affordable Housing
• Economic Sustainability Commission Appointments
• Plan for Village Property on US 68 N. (former Stutzman Property) and RFP
• Use of Gaunt Park for Fireworks Display
• Declaring Public Property Surplus and Use of Internet for Sale of Surplus Property
• John Chambers: Update on pending legislation.