Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: August 11, 2010
Monday, Aug. 16, 2010
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Third Reading and Vote on Ordinance #2010-12: Approving the Execution of an Efficiency Smart Power Plant Schedule with American Municipal Power Inc.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance #2010-13: Supplemental Appropriations
• First Reading of Ordinance #2010-15: Establishing the Requirement for a Demolition Permit
• Reading of Resolution 2010-27: Authorizing Village Manager to Enter Agreement with Property Casualty Insurance for 2011
• Reading of Resolution 2010-28: Endorsing the Multi-County Advantage Sharing Program Proposal
• Solar Project Subscription with AMP Representative
• Train Station Lease
• Skate Park Improvements
• Treasurer’s Report
• School Board Joint Meeting Agenda
• Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission Information
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.