Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: September 15, 2010
Monday, Sept. 20, 2010
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Revised Ordinance #2010-15: Establishing the Requirement for a Demolition Permit
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance #2010-16: Approving Solar Project Subscription with AMP
• First Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance #2010-17: Amending Ordinance #2010-02
• Reading of Resolution #2010-33: Adopting Yellow Springs and Miami Township Visioning Plan
• Reading of Resolution #2010-34: Authorizing Village Manager to Enter into a Contract for Utility Line Clearing and Tree Trimming
• Housing Needs Assessment Update
• Council Procedures/Rules
• MLASC Request for Street Fair Parking
• Visioning Implementation
• 2011 Council Goals
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or email@example.com .