Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: September 2, 2010
Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2010
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Reading of Revised Ordinance #2010-15 Establishing the Requirement for a Demolition Permit
• Reading of Resolution #2010-29 Accepting the Amounts and Rates as Determined by the Budget Commission and Authorizing the Necessary Tax Levies and Certifying them to the County Auditor
• Reading of Resolution #2010-30 Appointing John Chambers of Coolidge Law as Village Solicitor
• First Reading of Ordinance #2010-16 Approving Solar Project Subscription with AMP
• Reading of Resolution #2010-31 Authorizing Application for Ohio Public Works Commission Round 25 Issue One Grant for Construction of the CBE-Dayton Yellow Springs Intersection
• Reading of Resolution #2010-32 Approving Train Station Lease
• Update on Safe Routes to Schools (Ed Amrhein)
• Plan Fluoride Information Meeting
• Mental Health & Recovery Board Presentation
• Report on Annual Audit
• Visioning Discussion
• 2011 Council Goals Initial Discussion
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or firstname.lastname@example.org .