Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: December 1, 2010
Monday, Dec. 6, 2010
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Ordinance #2010-21: Approving a Temporary Budget
• Resolution #2010-46: Authorizing Council Clerk to sign a Contract with American Legal Publishing for Online Publication and Ongoing Updates of Codified Ordinances
• Resolution #2010-47: Authorizing the Village Manager to Execute an Intergovernmental Agreement to Participate in a Regional Economic Development Program
• Village Snow and Ice Removal (Dave Conley)
• Housing Needs Assessment Discussion
• Final Approval of Council Goals
• Levy Committee
• Revolving Loan Fund Committee Appointments
• Process for Staff Raises
• Discussion of Board/Commission Funds
• For Purposes of Reviewing Contracts of Village Manager and Council Clerk
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or email@example.com .