Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: June 30, 2011
Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
PUBLIC HEARINGS/ LEGISLATION
• First Reading of Ordinance 2011-18 Amending the Zoning Code to Allow Internet Cafes as Conditionally Permitted Uses in the General Business
• Emergency Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2011-19 Supplemental Appropriations
• First Reading of Ordinance 2011-20 Approving the 2012 Tax Budget
• First Reading of Ordinance 2011-21 Approving Transfer and Sale of Land to Peaches, Inc.
• Resolution 2011-26 Awarding Solid Waste Contract
• Resolution 2011-28 Approving the Selection of Home, Inc. as the Development Partner for the Cemetery St. Affordable Housing Project
• Resolution 2011-29 Approving a Farm Lease for Sutton Farm
• Resolution 2011-30 Approving a Contract naming Brad Schwab as Planning Consultant
• Resolution 2011-31 OEPA Planning Loan Application for I &I Elimination
• Resolution 2011-32 OEPA Planning Loan Application for Sanitary Sewer Lift Station Improvements
• AMP Tree Trimming Update
• For purposes of discussion of the Village Manager’s annual review.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.