Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: August 11, 2011
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, August 15, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• First Reading of Ordinance 2011-22 Authorizing Village Manager to Sign Addendum to the Trailside Museum Inter-Agency Agreement
• First Reading of Ordinance 2011-23 Supplemental Appropriation
• Resolution 2011-39 Adopting a Statement of Services the Village Will Provide to Territory Proposed to be Annexed (Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd. ROW)
• Resolution 2011-40 Consenting to the Annexation of Territory (Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd. ROW)
• Resolution 2011-41 Approving Annual Wage Increases for Certain Village Employees
• Resolution 2011-42 Approving a Loan to Antioch Company LLC
• Discussion of Planning Commission Recommendation to Council to Approve a PUD-R for the Barr Property
• Discussion of Purchase of Pole Setter for Electrical Distribution
• Discussion of Possible Reorganization of Village Operations
• For Purposes of Discussion of Village Manager’s Contract.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, [email protected] or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.