Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: September 15, 2011
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, Sept. 19, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Reading of Resolution 2011-48 Authorizing $40,000 for Operations and Maintenance Manuals for WWTP
• Reading of Resolution 2011-49 Adding Streets to the 2011 Paving Program
• First Reading of Ordinance 2011-24 Approving Amendment to the Village Organizational Structure
• First Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2011-25- Amending the Zoning Code to Permit a PUD-R for Barr Property
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, [email protected] or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.