Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: September 1, 2011
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2011-22 Authorizing Village Manager to Sign Addendum to the Trailside Museum Inter-Agency Agreement
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2011-23 Supplemental Appropriation
• Resolution 2011-44 Accepting the Amounts and Rates as Determined by the Budget Commission and Authorizing the Necessary Tax Levies and Certifying Them to the County Auditor
• Resolution 2011-45 Authorizing the Village Manager to Enter into a Contract with Pavement Management for 2011
• Resolution 2011-46 Resolution Authorizing the Village Manager to Enter into an Agreement for Property Casualty Insurance for 2012
• Treasurer’s Report
• Discussion of Reorganization of Village Operations
• Discussion of Purchase of Pole Setter for Electrical Distribution
• Review of 2011 Work Plan
• Discussion of Naming of Arboretum at Ellis Park
• Personnel Discussion re: Village Manager’s Annual Review.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, [email protected] or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.