Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: November 21, 2011
Monday, March 1, 2012 at 7 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• ADMINISTRATION OF OATH OF OFFICE: ELECTED COUNCIL MEMBERS
• ELECTION OF PRESIDENT OF COUNCIL
• ELECTION OF VICE PRESIDENT OF COUNCIL
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2011-27 Amending Chapter 1060 Solid Waste Rates
• First Reading of Ordinance 2011-28 Accepting Annexation of Dayton Yellow Springs Road Right of Way
• Resolution 2011-56 Approving Flour and Sugar for Widows
• Resolution 2011-58 Opposing State Collection
• 2011 Goals Discussion
• Employee Health and Dental Insurance
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, firstname.lastname@example.org or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.