Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: November 3, 2011
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, Nov. 7, 2011 at 7 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Resolution 2011-54 Home Inc. Tap-In Request
•Resolution 2011-55 Supporting MVRCP’s Going Places Initiative
•Ordinance 2011-27 Amending Chapter 1060 Solid Waste Rates
• Library Evaluation Presentation
• Water Supply Feasibility Study
•State Collection of Income Tax Discussion
•Discussion of Resolution 2011-50 Authorizing Payment to LJB for Additional Services Rendered
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.