Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: December 29, 2011
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2011-32 Temporary Operating Budget
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2011-33 Amending Membership and Quorum Requirements for the Energy Board and Declaring an Emergency
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2011-34 Amending Membership and Quorum
Requirements for the Environmental Commission and Declaring an Emergency
• First Reading of Ordinance 2012-01 Amending Membership and Quorum Requirements for the
Economic Sustainability Commission and Declaring an Emergency
• Reading of Resolution 2012-01 Approving Chamber Dues for 2012
• Reading of Resolution 2012-02 Adopting 2012 Goals for Council
• Second Review of Capital and General Funds
• Discussion of Transition Plan
• For Purposes of Discussing the Hiring of an Interim Village Manager
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, [email protected] or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.