Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: December 15, 2011
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, Dec. 19, 2011 at 7 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2011-30 Adopting a Fire Code for the Village of Yellow Springs
• Emergency Reading of Ordinance 2011-31 Year End Supplemental Budget
• First Reading of Ordinance 2011-32 Temporary Operating Budget
• Emergency First Reading of Ordinance 2011-33 Amending Membership and Quorum Requirements for the Energy Board
• Emergency First Reading of Ordinance 2011-34 Amending Membership and Quorum Requirements for the Environmental Commission
• Emergency First Reading of Ordinance 2011-35 Amending Membership and Quorum Requirements for the Economic Sustainability Commission
• Reading of Resolution 2011-62 Approval of 2012 OML Dues
• Reading of Resolution 2011-63 Approval of Council 2012 Goals
• MillWorks Land Purchase Discussion
• Enterprise and Capital Project Funds Discussion
• 2012 Calendar of Meetings
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, firstname.lastname@example.org or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.