Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: December 1, 2011
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, Dec. 5, 2011 at 7 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• First Reading of Ordinance 2011-30 Adopting a Standard Fire Code for the Village of Yellow Springs
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2011-28 Accepting Annexation of Dayton Yellow Springs Road Right of Way
• Resolution 2011-57 Accepting Library Evaluation Recommendations
• Resolution 2011-59 Supporting HR 1746
• Resolution 2011-60 Authorizing the Village Manager to Enter Into a One-Year Contract with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield for Health Insurance for Village Employees
• Resolution 2011-61 Authorizing the Village Manager to Enter Into a One-Year Contract with Superior Dental Care for Dental Insurance for Village Employees
• 2011 Goals Discussion
• Water Feasibility Study
• Review of Special Revenue Fund
• Millworks Land Purchase Request
• Discussion of Quorum Issues for Boards and Commissions
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, [email protected] or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.