Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: January 12, 2012
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times
during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2012-01 Amending Membership and Quorum Requirements for the Economic Sustainability Commission
• First Reading of Ordinance 2012-02 Approving Transfer and Sale of Land to Millworks
• Reading of Resolution 2012-03 Authorizing Northern Miami Valley Local Government Association Dues for 2012
• Second Review of Special Revenue Funds and Enterprise Funds
• Discussion of Yellow Springs Arts Council Request to Use Arts & Crafts Room in Bryan Center as Office
• Discussion of Annual Wage Increases for Certain Village Employees
• For Purpose of Discussion of the Hiring of a Public Official
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a
disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m..