Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: March 15, 2012
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, March 19, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Emergency First Reading of Ordinance 2012-05: Amending Ordinance 2010-08, Regarding Pool Fee Structure, for 2012 (Village Resident, Resident of Miami County, Non-resident)
• Reading of Resolution 2012-24: Regarding Water/Sewer Engineering Study for Railroad St. Water and Sewer Installation
• Reading of Resolution 2012-25: Regarding Water/Sewer Engineering Study for Xenia Avenue/Kahoe Area Waterline Loop Improvement
• Reading of Resolution 2012-26: Regarding Water/Sewer Engineering Study for Fair Acres Neighborhood Waterline Improvements (including related sewer and storm water improvements)
• Reading of Resolution 2012-27: Supporting Senate Bill 35, Banning Driving While Using a Handheld Device.
• Environmental Commission Annual Report
• AMP Efficiency Smart Program Report: Doug Hood
• Discussion of Texting While Driving Ban
• Possible Agenda Items for Council Retreat
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, firstname.lastname@example.org or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.