Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: March 29, 2012
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, April 2, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Emergency Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2012-05: Amending Ordinance 2010-08, Regarding Pool Fee Structure, for 2012 (Village Resident, Resident of Miami Township, Non-resident).
• Emergency First Reading of Ordinance 2012-08: Approving the Editing and Inclusion of Certain Ordinances and Resolutions as Parts of the Various Component Codes of the Codified Ordinances; Approving, Adopting and Enacting New Matter in the Updated and Revised Codified Ordinances; Repealing Ordinances and Resolutions in Conflict Therewith; Publishing the Enactment of New Matter; and Declaring an Emergency.
• First Reading of Ordinance 2012-062012-06: Creating a New Chapter 432.44, Making Texting While Driving a Primary Offense
• Reading of Resolution 2012-31 Approving Application to Greene County Board of Commissioners for FY12 for Community Development Block Grant Funds for the Cemetery Street Water Line
• Economic Sustainability Plan Review
• Boards and Commissions Overview and Discussion
• Agenda Items for Council Retreat
• Planning Process for Public Arts Forum Regarding Village Properties
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.