Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: March 1, 2012
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, March 1, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Emergency Reading of Ordinance 2012-04: Annual Transfer Ordinance
• Reading of Resolution 2012-18 Authorizing Payment to LJB for Services Rendered After End of Contract Period
• Reading of Resolution 2012-19 Approving Increase in Funds for AMP Utility Line Clearing Project
• Reading of Resolution 2012-20 Authorizing the Interim Village Manager to Sign a Contract for Street light Repair
• Reading of Resolution 2012-21 Authorizing Solicitation for Bids for Village 2012 Sidewalk Repair
• Reading of Resolution 2012-22 Approving Engineering Studies for 2012 Water and Sewer Line Projects
• Annual Report from Environmental Commission
• Economic Sustainability Plan Presentation
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, firstname.lastname@example.org or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.