Teacher appreciation week at Mills Lawn School
- Published: April 26, 2012
Teacher Appreciation Week is May 7-11, and the Mills Lawn School PTO urges parents to get together in showing gratitude for the people who dedicate themselves to educating, guiding, and nurturing our children. This is a chance to say “Thanks for all you do!”
The week’s activities include:
• Tuesday (5/8): YS School Board provides lunch for teachers
• Wednesday (5/9): “Flower Day”—Bring in a single flower for your teacher (flowers will be combined with other kids’ in your classroom to create a beautiful spring bouquet. Vases are provided.
• Friday (5/11): “Dip Day”—Two parents per classroom bring in a dip. Items need to be at the school by 10:30 a.m. Breakdown by grades is as follows:
• Kindergarten—Bread & Dip
• 1st Grade—Fruit & Dip
• 2nd Grade—Veggies & Dip
• 3rd Grade—Warm Dip
• 4th Grade—Chips & Dip
• 5th Grade—Veggies & Dip
• 6th Grade—Dessert/Sweet Dip
Please direct any questions to your room parents or call the Mills Lawn School at 767-7217.