Request For Bids
- Published: May 2, 2012
Request For Bids: Library HVAC Systems Replacement vac
Village Of Yellow Springs, Ohio
The Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio is seeking sealed competitive bids to design and implement the replacement of the HVAC system and the humidification system and controls at its Library building at 415 Xenia Ave. in Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387 (the “site”). The work will consist of the design and construction of the following items:
• Removal of existing hot water heating system.
• Removal of existing cooling system.
• Removal of existing humidification system.
• Furnish and install new gas-fired packages with direct digital controls.
• Minor ductwork modifications as necessary to accommodate the climate control required.
• Furnish and install humidification system to maintain 40-60% relative humidity.
• Patch and repair walls, floors and ceiling to original condition in areas of demolition.
Work on site should begin on or about September 1, 2012 and must be
completed by October 24, 2012.
The complete project bid package, including a detailed scope of work, will be available on Thursday, May 3, 2012 at the offices of the Village of Yellow Springs:
100 Dayton Street
Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387
• A mandatory pre-bid conference will be held on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 9:00 A.M. on site.
• Sealed bids will be opened and read aloud at 100 Dayton St. at 12:00 P.M. on Monday, June 11, 2012.
• Contract with successful bidder to be signed by July 1, 2012.
The Village reserves the right to waive any informality and to accept or reject any or all bids. All bids must be guaranteed for a minimum of 90 days after the date of bid opening. Questions should be directed to Ed Amrhein at 937-767-3702, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Laura Curliss, Village Manager (Interim)