Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: January 3, 2013
Village Council Meeting Agenda for Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, 7:00 p.m.
Council Chamber, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
PUBLIC HEARINGS/ LEGISLATION
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2012-29 Prohibiting the Drilling of Wells in the Village of Yellow Springs, including Groundwater Wells, and Requiring the Identification and Capping of Old Wells for Groundwater Protection
• Reading of Ordinance 2013-01 Amending Ordinance 252.02(b) to Set the Minimum Rate of Pay for Elected Officials at the Rate Determined by State Law to provide a Year of Service Credit under OPERS for Every Year of Service Performed by an
• Reading of Resolution 2012-70 Authorizing the Purchase of an Electric Car Charging Station For the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio
• Reading of Resolution 2012-75 Implementing a Policy Governing Art in Public Spaces
• 2013 Council Goals
• Boards and Commissions Discussion
• Discussion re: E-Packeting
• Creation of Funding Pool for Non-Profits
• For Purpose of Discussion of Personnel, Regarding Annual Review.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.