Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: January 31, 2013
Monday, Feb. 4, 2013, 7:00 p.m.
Council Chamber, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Reading of Resolution 2013-02 Approving a Contract Amendment with the Clerk of Council
• Reading of Ordinance 2013-03 Center for Business and Education ROW Acquisition (Education
• Reading of Ordinance 2013-04 Center for Business and Education ROW Acquisition (Antioch
• Annual Reports to Council: Planning Commission;
• Library Commission and Mediation
• 2012 Annual Staff Report
• Northern Gateway Update
• Funding for Non-Profits
• Discussion of Groundwater Well Legislation Process
• Zoning Code Process Update
• Water Sourcing
• Proposal Regarding Pool Management
• Bryan Center Bond-Potential Refinancing
• Process for Replacing Council Member
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, [email protected] or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.