Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: January 8, 2014
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, Jan. 13, 2014, 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are
welcomed at two different times
during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all
items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet
will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name
and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Correction of Clerical Error to Ordinance 2013-28 Supplemental
Appropriation for Fourth Quarter
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2013-22 Vacating
an Alley Located Between E. South College and Marshall Streets
• Reading of Resolution 2014-02 Adopting Council Rules and Procedures
• Reading of Resolution 2014-03 Approving a Bid for Lease of Village Owned Farmland
• Reading of Resolution 2014-04 Authorizing the Interim Village Manager to Contract with Management Partners for Consulting Services
• Reading of Resolution 2014-05 Certifying to the Ohio Public Works Commission that Funds for the Village Share of the Cost of a Water System Loop Completion Project are Available and Committed
• Reading of Resolution 201406 Approving a Cost of Living Increase for 2014 for Village Employees
• Reading of Resolution 2014-07 Certifying Availability of Village Matching Funds for Community Development Block Grant
• Reading of Ordinance 2014-01 Approving the Issuance of Bonds for the Funding of Infrastructure Improvements at the Center for Business and Education
• Chief Pettiford re: YSPD Report on Community Initiatives
• 2014 Budget Schedule
• Council Retreat Agenda Review
• CBE Updates and Information
• 2014 Goals/Principles Preliminary Discussion
• Proposal for Upgrades to Council Chambers
• Resolution 2014-01 Authorizing the Village Manager to Contract for a Project Manager for the CBE Project
• Report from Dayton Pool Management on 2013 Pool Operations
• Resolution 2014-xx Authorizing the Village Manager to Solicit Bids for 2014 Gaunt Park Pool Management
• Resolution 2014-08 Strongly Opposing the Passage of Amended Substitute House Bill 5 by the Ohio General Assembly
• RCAP/LJB Report on Water Plant Rehab
• Ordinance 2014-02 Approving Creation of a TIF (Tax Incremental Financing) District at the Center for Business and Education
• For Purpose of the Discussion of the Hiring of a Public Official.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday
prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having
questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.