Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: April 2, 2014
Monday, April 7, 2014
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• First Reading of Ordinance 2014-03 Returning Easement #5 (Glen Helen) to the Village
• Reading of Resolution 2014-17 Approving a Pool Management Contract for 2014
• Reading of Resolution 2014-18 Approving a Contract Regarding Bronze Sculpture Trail
• Reading of Resolution 2014-19 Approving a Then and Now Certificate
• Library Commission Annual Report
• Council Chambers Upgrade
• 2014 Capital Budget
• Proposal for Designated CIC for Community Resources
• Discussion of Water Sourcing
• Public Arts Proposal (4-21-14)
• Planning Commission Annual Report
• Discussion Regarding using a Port Authority for Development Projects
• For the Purpose of Discussion of the Hiring of a Village Official
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community
Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration
by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, firstname.lastname@example.org or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.