Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: April 17, 2014
Monday, April 21, 2014
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• For the Purpose of Discussion of the Hiring of a Village Official
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2014-03 Returning Easement #5 (Glen Helen) to the Village
• Emergency Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2014-08 Approving a 2014 Capital Budget for the Village of Yellow Springs and Declaring an Emergency
• Emergency Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2014-09 Accepting a Planning Commission
Recommendation for Zoning Change to 888 Dayton Street (From I-2 to PUD) and Declaring an Emergency
• Reading of Resolution 2014-18 Approving a Contract Regarding Bronze Sculpture Trail
• Reading of Resolution 2014-21 Authorizing Internet Sale of Surplus Property
• Discussion of Water Sourcing
• Council Chambers Upgrade
• Public Arts Proposal
• Request from AMP re: Letter of Support
• Planning Commission Annual Report (5/5/2014)
• Discussion Regarding using a Port Authority or CIC for Development Projects (5/5/2014)
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community
Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration
by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, [email protected] or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.