- Published: July 30, 2014
Meeting Agenda Monday, Aug. 4, 2014 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
PUBLIC HEARINGS/ LEGISLATION
• Reading of Ordinance 2014-20 Rescinding Ordinance 201416 and Declining to Proceed with Development of the Center for Business and Education Public Improvement Project • Reading of Resolution 2014-Determining to Proceed with Development of the Center for Business and Education Public Improvement Project
• Sam Young re: Camp Greene Update
• Miami Valley Educational Computer Association: Municipal Broadband Opportunities
• ThoughtBubble with Matt Kirk
• Discussion re: Pesticide Moratorium
• E-Gov Update (8-18)
Review of Street Musician Agreement (8-18) • Council Chambers Upgrade (8-18)
• Dam at Glass Farm
• Port Authority Follow Up This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, [email protected] or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.