Articles About lecture
By Diane ChiddisterJune 9, 2016
A MacArthur “genius” award winner, Elizabeth Streb is described in a 2015 New Yorker article as a “radical choreographer.” But Streb isn’t sure that her creations are actually dance.
By Megan BachmanJune 28, 2012
Not only does U.S. law not protect Americans seven generations from now, it allows the continued creation of environmental toxins that will be hazardous to those in the ten-thousandth generation, according to environmental lawyer Carolyn Raffensperger.
By YS News StaffJanuary 26, 2012
Leslie Wingard will present “Black Men and the Crisis of Faith in Literature and Film” tonight at 7 p.m. in Olive Kettering Library at Antioch College.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs