Articles About winter farmers market
By Diane ChiddisterJanuary 19, 2012
The Yellow Springs Winter Farmers Marketlaunched its third season last Saturday, Jan. 7, in the basement of the First Methodist Church.
By Diane ChiddisterJanuary 14, 2012
The Yellow Springs Winter Farmers Market, located in the basement of the United Methodist Church, is now open each Saturday from 9–noon. Villagers who go can purchase fresh greens, root vegetables and a variety of other local foods.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs