Articles About Greene County Engineer
By Carol SimmonsMay 12, 2014
About 200 people gathered Friday morning, May 9, for the opening and dedication of the new Richard P. Eastman Hyde Road covered bridge.
By Lauren HeatonJanuary 16, 2014
Seven months after the car accident that killed local teenager Trista Lindstrom, the Greene County Engineer’s decision to maintain current traffic standards at the rural intersection where the accident occurred still stands.
By Lauren HeatonAugust 27, 2013
Visibility at certain intersections in Miami Township can make their crossings treacherous.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs