Articles About recreational youth basketball
By YS News StaffJanuary 7, 2010
Before the holiday break, the Yellow Springs girls basketball team lay down for Dayton Christian in a conference defeat 48–37 on Dec. 21. The loss puts the Lady Bulldogs at 3–3 to start the new year. Recreational youth basketball for girls and boys will begin Saturday, Jan. 9 at the John Bryan Community Center Gym, and will continue on Saturdays through March 6. The league is free and open to all community girls and boys.
By YS News StaffJanuary 15, 2009
Recreational youth basketball for girls and boys will begin Saturday, Jan. 17, from 9 a.m. to noon, at the Bryan Community Center gym. Parents and guardians must complete a registration form at their child’s first attendance.
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs