Articles About Yellow Springs Experience
By Megan BachmanJuly 24, 2013
Three artists selected by a national jury to participate in a bronze sculpture symposium in October were announced this week.
By Megan BachmanSeptember 21, 2012
With hopes of re-igniting regional interest in the town’s alternative therapies, holistic health practitioners and artists have teamed up to put on this weekend’s Wellness Experience.
By Megan BachmanFebruary 2, 2012
Rather than fight it, the Yellow Springs Experience is embracing the village’s hippie image with a weekend “Love-In” modeled after happenings in the late 1960s centered on music, peace and activism.
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs