Articles About Yellow Springs Public Art Commission
By YS News StaffOctober 13, 2016
Two murals went up last week above and behind the shops of Dark Star Books, Pangaea and Current Cuisine.
By Lauren HeatonJune 25, 2015
The mystical garden of rock forms balanced precariously in the yard of Tim and Kelley Callahan has a life of its own.
By Megan BachmanAugust 8, 2013
An ancient method of casting bronze sculpture that was revived 90 years ago at Antioch College is returning to the campus and community.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs