Articles About YS Havurah
By Audrey HackettDecember 29, 2016
Villagers will gather to celebrate Kwanzaa on Dec. 29 and Hanukkah on Dec. 30. Both celebrations are open to all interested in attending.
By Lauren HeatonSeptember 2, 2010
The spiritual activities of the Yellow Springs Havurah have always been done in an organized but less than dogmatic manner. The group of 15–20 active members observes the Sabbath each week on the Antioch College campus that informs its friendly tone.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs