Articles About YSHS Fitness Center
By YS News StaffNovember 6, 2008
The Yellow Springs High School Fitness Center is open for community use Mondays, 7–9 p.m.; Wednesdays, 7–9 p.m.; and Saturdays, 10 a.m.–noon.
By YS News StaffAugust 28, 2008
The fitness and weightlifting room at Yellow Springs High School will be open regularly for public use this fall, beginning this weekend. The hours this week are Saturday, Aug. 30, from 10 a.m. to noon, and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 2, 3, and 4, from 5 to 7 p.m.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs