Articles About Adult prom
By Megan BachmanApril 16, 2015
The third annual Enchantment Under the Springs adult prom — this year themed “Boogie Nights” — is Saturday, April 18, from 7 p.m. to midnight in the John Bryan Community Center gym.
By Megan BachmanMay 8, 2014
Adult prom is back, and just like the high school version, there will be a cheesy photo backdrop for official portraits and a vote for Prom King and Queen, while organizers promise none of the wedgies, kick-me signs or high school drama.
By Megan BachmanMay 2, 2013
At an adult prom, the punch comes pre-spiked. Chaperones encourage attendees to show more skin and dance a little closer. And no one has a curfew.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs