Articles About boutique
By Carol SimmonsJuly 21, 2016
The newest store on the downtown Xenia Avenue strip brings an eclectic mix of mostly home décor items that combine a sense of old and new.
By Megan BachmanOctober 25, 2012
At a new local clothing boutique, you might find jazz-era dresses next to Elvis Presley-inspired bowler shirts, Ramones-influenced punk rock attire among glam rock skinny jeans.
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs