Articles About budget cuts
By Audrey HackettDecember 22, 2016
For the first time since reopening to students in 2011, Antioch College is reducing its budget, a move college leaders say is necessary to bring expenses in line with revenues that have grown more slowly than expected.
By Lauren HeatonJune 21, 2012
As a result of reduced state and local funds, Miami Township will need to decide how much to rein in the general fund, which is expected to lose nearly 12 percent of its budget this year, and then sustain another 12 percent in cuts the following year.
By Lauren HeatonMarch 22, 2012
The annual Glen Helen pancake breakfast is one of several that Glen leaders are evaluating this year in order to streamline their activities
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs