Articles About ceramics
By Guest ContributorAugust 4, 2016
Seven children from the Yellow Springs Community Children’s Center spent a week learning the ins and outs of pottery and ceramics at John Bryan Pottery.
By Anisa KlineNovember 27, 2013
Locally made and wood fired plateware adorns the walls at the Winds Cafe through December.
By Anisa KlineAugust 30, 2012
When Allison Paul created a mosaic with schoolchildren for her final project as a fine arts major at Earlham College, she experienced firsthand the value of community-based art projects.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs