Articles About Diversity training
By Diane ChiddisterJanuary 26, 2012
A common theme emerged during the Antioch College MLK Day panel on diversity issues at the college. The panelists related similar stories of the stress and isolation of being a minority student. However, they also agreed that the college taught them critical skills that they see as unique to the Antioch experience.
By Diane ChiddisterNovember 14, 2011
A forum on inclusion in the workplace, originally scheduled for Nov. 9, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 30. Leaders of the event are Steven and Jalyn Roe of The Jael Group.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs