Articles About food
By Lauren HeatonApril 12, 2012
A film documenting the rehearsal and performance of Schubert’s Trout quintet before Queen Elizabeth in 1969 by five soon-to-be world class musicians, will be screened at the Little Art Theatre as part of a fundraiser for the local Chamber Music Yellow Springs. The Winds Cafe will host a trout dinner following the film.
By Lauren HeatonAugust 25, 2011
The taste of water is subtle, but it’s vitally important that you find one you like, because you’re going to need to drink a lot of it.
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs