Articles About gunman
By Diane ChiddisterAugust 29, 2013
Cody Buffenbarger, 22, of Springboro, was charged last week with falsification, a first-degree misdemeanor, for fabricating a story on June 27 about a man with a gun near Ecocamp cabins in Glen Helen.
By Diane ChiddisterAugust 15, 2013
A Springboro man has been charged with falsification after the June incident when he told police a man with a gun was acting suspiciously in the Glen. The statement later turned out to be false, although it sparked an extensive search of the Glen and surrounding areas.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs