Articles About housing issues :: Page 2
By Lauren HeatonJuly 17, 2008
At Village Planning Commission’s meeting Monday, July 14, Birch III developer Mark Bertke requested feedback on an idea to build attached multiplex homes in the partially developed neighborhood on the south end of town.
By Lauren HeatonJune 26, 2008
As economists talk about the U.S. taking a dive toward recession, the housing sector in Yellow Springs, by many accounts, seems little impacted.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs