Articles About legal; lawsuit
By Lauren HeatonMay 3, 2012
On Friday, April 20, the Village of Yellow Springs filed objections to the first ruling by a Greene County magistrate who decided in favor of Ken and Betheen Struewing in their case against the Village.
By Lauren HeatonApril 16, 2012
The lawsuit between the Village and local residents Ken and Betheen Struewing reached a milestone last week when a Greene County Common Pleas Judge decided in favor of the Struewings.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs