Articles About Little Miami Scenic Trail
By Audrey HackettOctober 13, 2016
A free event at the Yellow Springs Train Station this Saturday, Oct. 15, at 11 a.m. celebrates the 25th anniversary of the local portion of the Little Miami Scenic Trail. All welcome.
By Diane ChiddisterNovember 18, 2010
As of Thursday, Nov. 18, the Little Miami Scenic Trail, also known as the bike path, will be closed north of Jackson Road indefinitely. The action was sparked by the Election Day failure of a .153-mill levy to raise funds for the Clark County Park District.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs