Articles About local art
By Megan BachmanNovember 22, 2012
Yellow Springs holiday shopping season begins in earnest this weekend at a new art fair, Art & Soul, where villagers and visitors can find unique handcrafted gifts made by local and out-of-town artists.
By Sarah SiffJune 7, 2012
In Women Who Yell, 20-some 20-something women lose their cool and reveal profound, sometimes hilarious, moments of exasperation normally reserved for best friends, moms or maybe therapists.
By Lauren HeatonSeptember 10, 2011
Springfield artist Kathryn Lehotsky uses watercolor in an unusual way to depict her highly detailed Ohio birds, now showing at the Glen.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs