Articles About project-based learning :: Page 4
By Matt MindeMay 23, 2013
To stimulate discussion in the wider community about the purpose of project-based learning (PBL), the district has invited a speaker from the Gary and Jerri-Ann Jacobs High Tech High school in San Diego to share ideas about building a curriculum based in PBL.
By Matt MindeFebruary 1, 2013
A few weeks ago a ghostly new figure appeared on the south side of Mills Lawn, The structure, entitled Triple Shadow Double Frame, was designed to use art to get students to wonder about the world around them.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs