Articles About public transporation
By Lauren HeatonMarch 19, 2015
Village resident Gene Lohman loves the “flex” bus — Greene County’s public transit system. When he wants to get anywhere — from downtown to Xenia or Beavercreek — he simply puts himself at a place along the bus route and hails a ride.
By Diane ChiddisterFebruary 14, 2013
When Barbara Mann wanted to ride a bus this Monday morning, all she had to do was step off the curb in front of Tom’s Market and wave down the little white bus.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs