Articles About reaccreditation
By Audrey HackettJuly 13, 2016
Antioch College learned on Monday, July 11, that it had received accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission. The college has been working toward accreditation since reopening in 2009.
By Diane ChiddisterJune 14, 2014
Antioch College President Mark Roosevelt announced Saturday night that the college was awarded candidacy status in its pursuit of accreditation, a significant victory in the college’s rebirth.
By Lauren HeatonDecember 26, 2013
After three years of hard work on a self evaluation, Antioch University received news last week that it is fully reaccredited with the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs