Articles About restoration
By Dylan Taylor-LehmanAugust 13, 2015
For some truck aficionados, nothing beats the sight of a good restoration. For others, it’s a nice winch or the unmistakable roar of an engine they just don’t make like they used to.
By Lauren HeatonJune 27, 2013
Last week about 100 Antioch College alumni returned to campus to engage in the ongoing work, both creative and backbreaking, of rebuilding their school.
By Lauren HeatonNovember 3, 2011
When Antioch University no longer knew what to do with the dilapidated Grinnell Mill, Jim Hammond stepped in and devoted considerable time and personal resources to restore it, plank and nail.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs